This weekend in Orange County there are two vintage markets, a concert in the park, Rancho Fest in RSM, a wooden boat parade in Newport Harbor, a zany world record attempt happening in Huntington Beach, and more!
- Flying Miz Daisy Vintage Market is this weekend inside the Hangar at the OC Fair and Events Center in Costa Mesa. There will be over 60 curated vintage vendors, a food truck and more. Admission and parking required. http://bit.ly/2Lq3zM5
- Rancho Fest starts is all weekend at Central Park in Rancho Santa Margarita. Live music, kids fun zone, food, shopping & more. http://bit.ly/2I225bW
- The Golden Years Vintage Market is Saturday 6/8 from 11am-5pm on 2nd Street Promenade in Downtown Santa Ana. Vintage clothing, vinyl records & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2sVxP8t
- Concert in the Park: Creedence vs. Santana Saturday 6/8 at the Civic Center Green in Cypress at 6pm. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2MyCITn
- The Newport Beach Wooden Boat Festival is all weekend in Corona Del Mar. On Sunday you can watch a wooden boat parade around Newport Harbor at 11am. http://bit.ly/2LtVp5o
- Bluegrass & BBQ is Saturday 6/8 from 4-7pm at the Laguna College of Art & Design in Laguna Canyon. Tickets required. http://bit.ly/2kWmmmM
- A world record attempt for the “largest gathering of people dressed as a fruit or vegetable” is happening on Sunday 6/9 at Pier Plaza in Huntington Beach. Event takes place between 11am-1:30pm. More info: http://bit.ly/2MJRbfc
- The Hobie Surf Shop Vintage Surfboard Festival is Sunday 6/9 at La Plaza Park in Dana Point from 8am-3pm. View, buy, or trade surfboards. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2I1b3Gy
- Visit one of the many weekend Farmers Markets in OC: http://bit.ly/2BdBcuQ
- And save the date for TikiLand Trading Co., Orange County’s favorite tiki marketplace, on Saturday, June 15th from 10am-4pm at the Heritage Museum in Santa Ana, CA. Shop from over 60 tiki artists, makers, and vendors, enjoy live music, pineapple Dole Whips, as well as tiki drinks, and food by Cousins Maine Lobster. Visit http://tikilandtrading.com for event tickets, address, and more info. $6 in advance or $8 cash at the door.
Powered by WPeMatico