How to Make Pancakes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the milk, egg, and melted butter.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Do not overmix; a few lumps are okay.
- Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat.
- Scoop 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet for each pancake.
- Cook until bubbles form on the surface, then flip and cook for another 1-2 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve hot with your favorite toppings.
Allrecipes pancake recipe
Watch this "How to make pancakes" video now
Spnsored by Shred Bull Shredding