Here’s what’s happening this weekend in OC, the Dana Point Festival of Whales kicks off the weekend with a parade, “Inside the Walt Disney Archives: 50 Years of Preserving the Magic” opens at Bowers Museum in Santa Ana, Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival continues in Anaheim, Hoag Classic golf tournament is in Newport Beach, and more!
- The 49th Annual Dana Point Festival of Whales returns for its first of two fun-filled weekends, in Dana Point. Events include a parade, sand castle building competition, street fair, and more! FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2kSq03O
- The Disney California Adventure Food and Wine Festival continues this weekend and runs through 4/21. Attend celebrity chef events, sample California-inspired menu items in the Festival Marketplace, attend seminars and more. Park admission required. http://ocevent.co/1ROHxhh
- “Inside the Walt Disney Archives: 50 Years of Preserving the Magic” opens Saturday 3/7 and runs through 8/30 at Bowers Museum in Santa Ana. Stroll through a dazzling display of more than 400 objects, including original artwork, costumes, and props. Admission required. http://bit.ly/2VNnxJ3
- The Hoag Classic golf tournament is all weekend at the Newport Beach Country Club. Watch exciting world class golf in OC. Tickets required. http://bit.ly/2Iq6J2O
- There’s plenty of fun to be had at various OC Parks this weekend including a full-moon hike, sunspot spotting, “amazing snakes”, several hikes, and more! Some events charge a nominal fee. http://bit.ly/2GCgAAu
- Visit one of the many weekend Farmers Markets in OC https://ocevents.co/farmersmarkets/
Powered by WPeMatico