Top 5 things to do this weekend in Orange County:
- Tikiland Trading Co., a pop-up tiki marketplace is Sunday, October 7th, from 10am-4pm, at Art-A-Fair in Laguna Beach. Shop from over 60 tiki artists, makers, and vendors, enjoy live music, pineapple Dole Whips, as well as tiki drinks and food by Royal Hawaiian. Admission is $5 in advance, or $8 at the door. Visit https://tikilandtrading.com/ for event tickets, address, and more info.
- The Orange County International Auto Show is all weekend at the Anaheim Convention Center. See over 600 vehicles and test drive over 100. Admission required. http://ocevent.co/1kducpO
- The 31st Annual San Clemente SeaFest is Sunday 10/7 from 9:30am-3pm at the San Clemente Pier. Chowder cook-off, surf contest, fun contests (hula hoop contest, bubble gum blowing contest) & more. FREE to attend. http://bit.ly/2ddZTPF
- Tustin Tiller Days runs all weekend at Columbus Tustin Park in Tustin. Carnival rides, games, live entertainment, food & more. FREE to attend. http://ocevent.co/1jAE2BP
- The Heritage Hill Autumn Harvest Festival is Saturday 10/6 from 4pm-8pm in Lake Forest. This family event include trick-or-treat stations, haunted house, games, pumpkin decorating and more. Admission is $5. http://bit.ly/2wMalHx
Powered by WPeMatico