This will help you prepare your confidential documents(paper) for when the Shred Bull truck arrives at your location to shred. We hope it saves you time and helps you to understand the shredding process. [Print pdf]
- Will we fit? Our standard truck is a big Freightliner. It stands 12′ high, and needs ’17 clearance when the privacy shield is up(see photo). The truck has a big shredder unit on board, and shreds paper really fast. The resulting shredded material is 100% compliant with all federal and state privacy laws. We are bonded & insured($2M).
- We will be on time! Feel free to call 949-459-3278 if you would like an immediate status. It is very unusual for us to arrive outside of the scheduled window; Expect the operator to be on time.
- We shred your office paper and then recycle 100% of the shredded material.. We don’t shred metal. Glass, plastic, magazines and newspaper should be recycled with your city’s trash company. Please no 3 ring binders, spiral binders or hanging files with metal in them.
Shredding paper in our truck creates some very fine paper dust, and metal items can create a spark.This can lead to fire. Paper clips and staples are OK…
- When we get to your location, we will count the boxes(or bags, etc.) and let you know what you will be charged for. The price you were quoted on the phone will be the price we charge-no added fees or charges will be added.
- Our staff will gather documents to be shredded. We will then put the contents of the boxes into our secure collection bin.
- You can Watch! We will take the bin to the truck and shred all the documents on site and encourage you to watch us shred for you! All shredded material is recycled.
- Payment is either cash or credit card. Business check are also accepted.
Please call us if you have any questions and Thank you for choosing Shred Bull Shredding!
|29901 Santa Margarita Pkwy, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688|
|Call or text anytime, really!
Regular Mobile Shredding Hours
M-F 7:00AM – 7:00PM By Appointment.
Sat & Sun By Appointment.