This will help you prepare your confidential documents(paper) for when the Shred Bull truck arrives at your location to shred. We hope it saves you time and helps you to understand the shredding process. [Print pdf]
- What forms of payment are accepted? We accept cash, checks and any major credit card.
- Will we fit? Our standard truck is a big Freightliner. It stands 13' high. We leave the truck in the street and off of your driveway. The truck has a big shredder unit on board, and shreds paper really fast. The resulting shredded material is 100% compliant with all federal and state privacy laws. We are bonded & insured($2M).
- We will be on time! Feel free to call 949-459-3278 if you would like an immediate status. It is very unusual for us to arrive outside of the scheduled appointment time(plus or minus 10 min) so please expect the truck to be on time.
- What the documents are up stairs? Tell us if we will need to use stairs to access the documents(stairs add $5 per standard banker box, per flight of stairs).
- What about masks? We will follow all the latest CDC Covid protocols.
- We shred your office paper and then recycle 100% of the shredded material.. We don't shred metal, glass, plastic, magazines or newspaper(these should be recycled with your city's trash company). Please no 3 ring binders, spiral binders or hanging files with metal in them. Please NO X-RAYS.
Shredding paper in our truck creates some very fine paper dust, and metal items can create a spark. This can lead to fire. Paper clips and staples are OK...
- When we get to your location, we will go over our process with you and answer any questions you may have. The price you were quoted on the phone will be the price we charge-no added fees or charges will be added.
- We will gather documents to be shredded. We will then put the contents of the boxes into our secure collection bin.
- You can Watch! We will take the bin to the truck and shred all the documents on site and encourage you to watch us shred for you! All shredded material is recycled.
Please call us if you have any questions and Thank you for choosing Shred Bull Shredding! Even if you have a simple question we would love to hear from you. We will will not waste your time with a cheesy sales pitch or try to scare you into choosing Shred Bull®. We will be upfront and honest. Shred Bull® mobile shredding service will do a great job for you. We are in this for the long run and work hard to earn your repeat business.
We are a mobile shredding service, meaning we are driving all over Orange County every day. We are happy to schedule a stop at your storage unit, home, office or wherever. Your calls and requests are encouraged, after all we are here to serve you.
We Are Real People: If we are not physically at the office we still answer the phone, respond to questions and set up appointments, 7 days a week. We don't have an answering service or complicated call center phone systems, just a real person, usually the owner, here to answer your requests.
Please, Leave a Message: If we are shredding in the field it can get loud, so you may get voicemail. We will call you back when we get back to the office...please leave a message or fill out our easy request form, we want your business.
Drop it Off: We have drop off shredding locations in Orange County, California. Click here for Drop-Off locations. If you have an emergency shredding situation(moving etc), call us even on Sunday and we'll see what we can do.
One time home shredding service or business shredding service Pricing
Orange County Shedding service pricing per box of your documents, we come to you so you can watch us shred your old files and documents.
★ $99 for up to 10 standard banker boxes additional boxes just $5ea
★ $149 for 25 boxes additional boxes just $5ea
★ $249 for 50 boxes additional boxes just $4ea
★ $399 for 100 boxes additional boxes just $3.99ea
★ 100+ boxes.Bulk shredding can get complicated, please call for lowest prices
We consider a box to be a standard bankers box that measures 10” x 12” x 15” If you don’t have your documents in boxes, bags or totes are also fine. We put all of your documents into our 95 gallon cart, the cart holds 10 boxes, so we will get an accurate count:) Boxes are assumed to be on the ground floor(no stairs).
Secure One-Time Shredding service is an ideal solution for individuals & organizations that need one-time shredding of sensitive paper documents. This cost-effective service is secure, convenient and environmentally-friendly. We will come to you and shred all of your confidential paper right there for you to witness. You will not find upfront pricing like this on the other guys websites. We are honest and upfront, no games, no added fees, just great shredding services at a great price.
Call, text or email us to discuss. (949)459-3278 or email john at shredbull dot com.
EZLinks:PRICING or CALL(949)459-FAST or BOOK AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE
Shred Bull® Orange County promises you will get great service, at a great price
HIPAA | MOBILE | PROFESSIONAL | AFFORDABLE | ECO-FRIENDLY
Residential Shredding and Business Monthly Shredding Se
|Call or text anytime, really! Regular Mobile Shredding Hours M-F 7:00AM - 7:00PM By Appointment. Sat & Sun By Appointment.|
Importance of Secure Document Shredding Services